- Together with my good friend Igor Smirnov we’ve decided to organize a Programming and Data Science activity to share our findings and craft our skills
- We stay with an idea of conducting open webinars and creating materials for developers
- I’m interested in learning Golang language myself and experimenting with WebAssembly
- I was deeply inspired by the “Writing An Interpreter In Go” book by Thorsten Ball, and not only. There are plenty of interesting resources that I’d like to share with you during the meetups we willing to have
So, here is it and I hope you will like it too, please welcome
PizzaScript or *.ps;) is a new cool programming language with no-ordinary paradigm 😀 The goals for the project are:
- Learn Go language, including key libraries like RxGo
- Deeply experiment with WebAssembly
- Understand how programming languages & interpreters work
In this series of articles and meetups we will:
- Learn the Go language together with syntax and concepts
- Uncover popular libraries like RxGo
- Overview WebAssembly, as it would be the PizzaScript compilation target
The first meetup “Introducing PizzaScript — Educational Go Open Source Project” to happen 13 February 10:00 CET is about introducing the project, in which we will overview the scope, but also build a simple calculator interpreter using RxGo and explain different operators, language specifics and key use-cases and functions.
- Do you want to learn and have experience with Go and WebAssembly?
- Do you want to participate in the open-source project, developed step by step in Agile methodology?
- Do you enjoy experimenting with cool things and want to have fun writing code for the community?
Then the project is for you! We’ve just started, feel free to join us on:
And of course, all the source code is open sourced. Any feedback, contribution or help is highly appreciated. Thanks for your time and have a nice coding!